October 11, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:31 a.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Fall and Long streets on a Carson City failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 11:30 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1600 Airport Road on a charge of violation of a domestic violence protection order. Bail: $3,132.
• 11:35 a.m.: A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3621 Sherman Lane on a charge of ex-felon failure to register. Bail: $237.
Recommended Stories For You
• 1:20 p.m.: Angel Altamirano, 21, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a charge of second degree murder and failure to render or seek medical assistance. Bail: $100,000.
• 1:24 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the 2000 block of Poole Way in Carson City on a Carson City failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $837.
• 5:20 p.m.: Don Hamby, 32, of Herlong, Calif., was arrested at the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on charges of destruction of property, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and probation violation. Bail: $6,115
• 6 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Carson and Spear streets on a Carson City failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $737.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.