The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:02 a.m.: A 55-year-old Reno man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office after he turned himself in on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 9:15 a.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested on the 2400 block of North Lompa Lane on a Carson criminal-contempt warrant. Bail: $500.
• 11:54 a.m.: Timothy Sparacino, 27, of Carson City was arrested on the 200 block of David Street on a Carson warrant violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant and on a charge of a probation violation. No bail.
• 3:12 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested on the 3200 block of Dale Drive on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $226.
• 6:24 p.m.: Rueben Scott, 42, of Carson City was arrested on the 3300 block of Dilday Street on charges of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of battery and a probation violation. Bail: $7,764.
• 8:20 p.m.: Jose Lopez-Rivera, 50, of Carson City was arrested at East William Street and Rand Avenue on charges of disobedience to a traffic control device, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI. Bail: $3,078.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.