November 10, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 2:05 a.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Lone Mountain Drive and Winnie Lane on charges of rear license plate lamp out, no valid driver’s license and on a Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $774.
• 4:55 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail after he turned himself in on a Carson criminal-contempt warrant. Bail: $849.
• 10 a.m.: A 26-year-old Reno man was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Washoe County on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,061.
Recommended Stories For You
• 11:56 a.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1200 block of Woodshed Drive on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $801.
• 5:07 p.m.: Jonathan Earwicker, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of a hypodermic device and on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $4,723.
• 7:35 p.m.: Tyler Lawson, 23, of Carson City was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on charges of probation violation and petit larceny. No bail.
• 12:23 a.m.: Michael Luark, 49, of Carson City was arrested at South Curry and Proctor streets on charges of DUI and headlamps required. Bail: $1,219.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.