December 4, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 7:33 p.m.: Joshua Harper, 25, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Truckee Drive on charges of battery domestic violence, battery on an officer and obstructing. Bail: $8,764
• 2:42 p.m.: A 53-year-old Minden woman was arrested in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on a charge of petit larceny. Bail: $352.
• 6:50 p.m.: Two Carson City men, aged 29 and 27, were arrested in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on failure-to-appear warrants. Bails were set at $5,000 and $1,241.
Recommended Stories For You
• 9:16 p.m.: A 37-year-old Dayton woman and a 38-year-old Carson City man were arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Washoe County on a warrant each. The Dayton woman’s bail was set at $500 and the Carson City man’s was set at $3,000.
• 11:55 p.m.: A 19-year-old man was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of drug paraphernalia and no use of a turn signal. Bail: $1,846.
• 8:11 a.m.: A 55-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at West Winnie Lane and Russett Way on a Dayton failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,329
• 2:02 p.m.: Amanda Watson, 21, of Carson City was arrested in the 3600 block of North Carson Street on a charge of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
• 6:55 p.m.: Michael Palomo, 35, was arrested in the 3800 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on charges of possession of a controlled substance, offer to give away a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $8,632.
• 1:11 a.m.: An 18-year-old Gardnerville man and an 18-year-old Minden man were arrested in the 3200 block of U.S. Highway 50 East. Both were arrested on charges of minor in consumption of alcohol and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The Gardnerville man was also arrested on a charge of open container of alcohol in a vehicle. Bail for the Minden man was set at $879 and bail for the Gardnerville man was set at $1,071.
• 5:17 a.m.: Jason Curry, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on a charge of home invasion. Curry allegedly kicked the front door in and was confronted by the resident. Curry was arrested two apartment buildings from the crime scene and allegedly positively identified by the victim. Bail: $25,000.
• 12:43 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on a two warrants. Bail: $2,267.
• 12:47 p.m.: Leoneol Pacheco, 35, of Gardnerville was arrested in the 300 block of William Street on charges of DUI, no valid driver’s license, following to close, hit and run and no proof of insurance. Bail: $2,845.
• 1:20 p.m.: A 53-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $172.
• 4:08 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office and was arrested on two warrants. Bail: $3,384.
• 4:18 p.m.: Kelly Campbell, 40, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of Roop Street on a charge of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,132.
• 6:40 p.m.: A 56-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on charges of petit larceny and probation violation. Bail: $3,352.
• 9 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man turned himself in and was arrested at the Carson City jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.