The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:27 a.m.: Jose Munoz-Castro, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on a charge of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
• 2:40 a.m.: Amber Woods, 31, of Carson City arrested at the Carson City Jail on charge of introducing a controlled substance into the jail, possession of marijuana and on a Carson possession-of-marijuana warrant and a Carson possession-of-drug-paraphernalia warrant. Bail: $21,732.
• 4:04 a.m.: Mike Lillie, 33, of Carson City was arrested in the 1200 block of Stewart Street on charges of DUI third offense, driving on a license revoked for DUI and driving on expired registration. Bail: $21,209.
• 5:40 a.m.: Joel Vidrio, 21, was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a charge of battery on a prisoner by a prisoner. Bail: $20,000.
• 6:38 a.m.: A 29-year-old Reno man was arrested at West Musser and North Curry streets on charges of driving on a license revoked for DUI and driving on a suspended registration. Bail: $1.239.
• 8:52 p.m.: Ryan Harris, 26, of Gardnerville was arrested in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Street on a charge of stalking and on a Carson battery warrant and a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $8,000.
• 10:30 a.m.: James Hall of Carson City was arrested in the 3400 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137.
• 6:39 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested and Humboldt and William streets on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 8:13 p.m.: Jarrett Wagner, 23, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Airport Road on a Carson statutory-sexual-seduction warrant. His bail was set at $15,000. Melinda Fielder, 19, of Carson City was also arrested, but on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Bail: $6,874.
• 12:30 a.m.: Jeffrey Beau Server, 30, of Carson City was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on charges of battery and disorderly conduct. Bail: $1,369.
• 2:14 a.m.: Nickolas Decair, 22, of Reno was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on a charge of battery. Bail: $1,132.
• 4:53 a.m.: Alan Bill, 30, of Markleeville, Calif., was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on charges of DUI, failure to maintain a lane and no proof of insurance. Bail: $1,971.
• 3:02 p.m.: A 20-year-old man and a 19-year-old Crescent City, Calif., man were arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on a charge of petit larceny each. Bail for each was set at $352.
• 3:20 p.m.: A 32-year-old woman with a Colorado driver’s license was arrested at College Parkway and Northgate Lane on charges of drunken pedestrian and disorderly conduct. The woman was allegedly walking in the road and pounding on the windows of cars that stopped for her. Her bail was set $329.
• 3:30 p.m.: A 48-year-old man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a charge of trespassing. Bail: $222.
• Benjamin Casas, 22, of Carson City was arrested at 20 College Parkway on a charge of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.