Sheriffs’ Log 12-114
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Mark Anthony Santos, 24, a security guard from Carson City, was arrested for felony burglary and misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at at $28,132.
– Kimberly Grace Wilson, 22, unemployed from Carson City, was transferred from Douglas County Jail on two felony fugitive warrants from justice courts in Lassen County, Calif. for charges of child endangerment, and two counts of contempt of court from Carson City. Bail was set at $151,923.
– A 21-year-old unemployed man from Dayton was arrested for driving on a suspended license in the 5200 block of Arrowhead Drive. His bail was set at $632.
– A 21-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at Telegraph and Pratt for two failure to appear charges, one from Carson City and one from Dayton. His bail was set at $1,480.
– A 32-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested for petty larceny for allegedly shoplifting products from a Carson Street convenience store. Bail was set at $347.
– Two 19-year-old brothers were arrested in the 900 block of Carson Street. One brother was charged with stealing money from the tip jar of a coffee shop and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set for $1,347. The other brother was charged with violation of suspended sentence, and bail was set at $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.