Sheriff’s Log 1/21
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 10:05 a.m. Wednes-day in the 200 block of Lisa Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 25-year-old certified nursing assistant was arrested at 8:11 a.m. at Carson Meadows and East Fifth Street on a misdemeanor traffic warrant. Bail was set at $187.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident at East Fifth and Roop streets at 6:19 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 8 a.m.
• Report of several students fighting at Carson Middle School at 8:45 a.m. Two were arrested.
• Report of three people fighting in the 2100 block of California Street at 11:33 a.m.
• Report of a gate damaged at the V&T Railway tracks in Brunswick Canyon. Damage estimated between $500 and $1,000.
• Coroner call in the 500 block of South Roop Street at 2:07 p.m.
• Two detained for shoplifting at Walmart at 6:39 p.m.