October 13, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Danny Dean Rogers, 32, a wildland firefighter, was arrested at 2:26 a.m. Friday in Brunswick Canyon on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and three counts of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $6,628.
• A 22-year-old self-employed Carson City woman was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 800 block of Clordi Lane at 1:21 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 5:47 a.m.
• Fire on East Ninth Street in Silver Springs at 10:54 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 200 block of Logan Lane in Fernley at 11:11 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Traffic citation on USA Parkway at 6:30 a.m.
• Fire report on Interstate 80 in Lockwood at 8:19 a.m.
• A report of a dog bite on Prospector Road in Mark Twain at 3:57 p.m.