The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 46-year-old technician from Carson City was arrested at 8:05 p.m. Sunday at Fall and Long streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and no tail lights. Bail was set at $1,199.
• A 52-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 12:24 a.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Joshua Scarbrough, a 22-year-old transient, was arrested at 3:50 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor probation violation, and possession of a methamphetamine pipe. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 131 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Felony arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 1:27 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Emigrant Way in Fernley at 3:32 a.m.
• Felony arrest in the 100 block of Hoye Canyon Road in Smith Valley at 11:21 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Bluestone Avenue in Mason Valley at 4:21 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Lake Avenue and Fort Churchill Street in Silver Springs at 5:52 p.m.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Traffic citation on USA Parkway at 4:26 a.m.
• A report of someone possibly shooting at ducks on Interstate 80 near the Painted Rock exit at 5:36 p.m.
• Traffic citation on Six Mile Canyon Road at 9:55 p.m.
• Traffic citation on South C Street at 10:24 p.m.