October 21, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old administrative assistant from Carson City was arrested at 1:45 a.m. Saturday on Telegraph Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 19-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 1:11 p.m. Friday at Carson High School on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. He allegedly struck a 16-year-old classmate in the face. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Fire on V&T Way in Mark Twain at 6:31 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• Fire investigation on Alternate Highway 95 in Mason Valley at 8:47 a.m.
• Narcotic sales report in Dayton at 3:56 p.m.
• Misdemeanor citation issued on State Route 339 in Mason Valley at 6:02 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 7:09 p.m.
• Misdemeanor citation issued on Warwick Hills Drive in Mason Valley at 9:10 p.m.