December 24, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Denise Pamela Warner, 37, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:37 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses, fraudulent use of a credit card and obtaining a credit card without permission. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Ameil D. Williams, 35, maintenance worker from Carson City, was arrested at 1:03 p.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony ex-felon in possession of a firearm, misdemeanor contempt and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $20,869.
• A 43-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 7:23 p.m. Saturday on Kit Sierra Loop on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $632.
• A 50-year-old transient carpenter was arrested at 12:58 a.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana and failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,964.
• A 58-year-old retired Dayton resident was arrested at 10:27 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Galena Way on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary restraining order. Bail was set at $10,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the 79 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunken driver at River Ranch and Reese River roads in Fernley at 12:39 a.m. Saturday. An arrest was made.
• A report of a drunken driver in the Winner’s Corner parking lot at 2:21 a.m. Saturday. An arrest was made.
• A report of a drunken driver on Main Street in Mason Valley at 3:17 a.m. Saturday. An arrest was made.
• A report of shoplifting in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 2:29 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 1800 block of Bogie Court in Fernley at 9:41 p.m. Saturday.