The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Cory Lee Porcello, 18, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:15 a.m. Friday at Highway 50 West and Highway 395 on suspicion of felony possession of an incendiary device. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:49 a.m. Saturday at Northridge and Tablerock drives on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property, contempt of court and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,869.
• Jose Julian Ibarra, 30, an unemployed Carson City resident, was arrested at 8:34 p.m. Friday in the 360 block of Emerson Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor destruction of evidence and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest and failure to appear. Bail was set at $4,433.
• Timothy Monroe Johnson, 41, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:31 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor malicious destruction and failure to appear. Bail was set at $28,379.
• Samuel Nathan Ivey, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 7 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of a weapon by an inmate. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 128 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of sexual offenses in the 3700 block of West Spruce Avenue in Silver Springs at 9:36 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a vehicle burglary in the 400 block of Jenny’s Lane in Fernley at 2:16 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 600 block of Champions Drive in Dayton at 4:24 p.m. Friday.
• A report of sexual offenses in the 200 block of Wildwood Drive in Fernley at 7:28 p.m. Friday.