The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Isaiah Charles Dondelinger, 24, an unemployed Carson City resident, was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of La Loma Drive on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell near a school, manufacturing drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,732.
• A 54-year-old bartender from Sparks was arrested at 2:29 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Perry Astor Conmey, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 7:27 p.m. Wednesday at Roop and Adams streets on suspicion of felony willful destruction of city property, misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $8,932.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a petit larceny in the 1300 block of Jerry Lane at 11:36 p.m. Wednesday.
• Report of a robbery from a vehicle in the 4100 block of South Carson Street at 6:30 a.m. Thursday.
The following are some of the 120 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of embezzlement at a business in the 900 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 10:44 a.m. Wednesday.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Dallas Street in Fernley at 2:23 p.m. Wednesday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 1700 East Antelope Street in Silver Springs at 6:59 p.m. Wednesday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a 16-year-old male groping a 12-year-old girl in the 800 block of Overland Loop at 8:16 p.m. Wednesday.
The following are some of the 19 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Waltham Way at 1:04 a.m. Thursday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute on Avenue De La Argent at 2:29 a.m. Thursday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).