The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Trevor Robert Horner, 21, a distributor from Reno, was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Saturday at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug with a prescription, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, open container and drunken driving.
• Anthony Mata Aroz, 25, mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at 4:31 a.m. Saturday at McKay and Terrace streets on suspicion of felony violation of probation. No bail was set.
• A 20-year-old cashier was arrested at 5:15 a.m. Saturday at North Carson Street and Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $237.
• A 47-year-old pharmacist from Carson City was arrested at 11:03 p.m. Friday at Carson and Fourth streets on suspicion of six counts of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $5,825.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Dayton resident was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,195.
• A 21-year-old transient mechanic was arrested at 3:07 p.m. Friday at Fairview and Walker drives on suspicion of misdemeanor no valid driver’s license, no proof of insurance and a warrant. Bail was set at $1,913.
• A 31-year-old transient laborer was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of North Harbin on suspicion of misdemeanor interfering with an officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 37-year-old waiter from Hutchingson, Kan., was arrested at 9 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of South Harbin Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $484 cash.
The following are some of the 111 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunken driver at Lakes Drive and Palmer Court in Dayton Valley at 12:59 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of several men threatening to shoot a resident of the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 1:34 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of sexual offenses in the 3500 block of Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 8:27 a.m. Friday.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 1600 block of Meadow Avenue in Fernley at 2:11 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a man stealing alcohol from a store in the 2900 block of Silver Springs at 4:09 p.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Dayton Valley Road at 7:47 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a drunken driver at Highway 50 East and Onyx Street in Silver Springs at 8:44 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).