The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Danny Jay Maxfield, 31, a cook from Carson City, was arrested at 4:02 p.m. Monday in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,00.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:21 p.m. Monday at Linda Kay Court and Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $474 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of an unwanted subject in the 500 block of North Carson Street after he exposed himself to customers at 12:47 p.m. Monday.
• Report of a commercial burglary in the 3800 block of South Curry Street at 7:21 a.m. Monday.
• Report of a student at Carson High School in possession of alcohol and drugs at 8:45 a.m. Monday.
• Report of a woman threatening her husband with a hammer and threatening to burn the house down while he is sleeping at 1:33 p.m. Monday.
• Report of a domestic battery in the 2400 block of Ravenshorn Drive at 8:17 p.m. Monday.
The following are some of the 95 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a man threatening another man in the 1100 block of Shadow Lane in Fernley at 1:47 p.m. Monday.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 200 block of Endeavor Lane in Fernley at 6:56 p.m. Monday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 6800 block of Redwood Street in Silver Springs at 8:47 p.m. Monday.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).