The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old male from Carson City was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of three misdemeanors: trespassing, resisting arrest and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Deputies also discovered the suspect had two misdemeanor warrants filed in December by officials in Reno. His bail was set at $3,465.
• A 22-year-old male from Carson City was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Friday near the intersection of Pat Lane and Silver Sage Drive. He had a misdemeanor warrant filed in April by Carson City officials on suspicion of not attending substance-abuse counseling. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A 22-year-old male from Carson City was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Saturday near the intersection of Goni Road and College Parkway on suspicion of speeding, a misdemeanor. He also had a misdemeanor warrant filed by Carson City officials May 7 for allegedly failing to appear in court. His bail was set at $247.
• Two Carson City men were arrested at 10:40 p.m. Friday after deputies made a traffic stop near the intersection of Roop Street and Little Lane. Both were taken to the Carson City Jail.
A 24-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of these misdemeanors: driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving without a valid license, not wearing a safety belt, driving with an open container of alcohol, and having non-working license plate light. His bail was set at $1,250.
A 19-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of these misdemeanors: underage alcohol consumption, not wearing a safety belt, and for being in a car with an open container of alcohol. His bail was set at $275.
• A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:18 a.m. after deputies made a traffic stop near the intersection of Roop Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor. Deputies also discovered a misdemeanor warrant on suspicion of not attending substance abuse counseling that had been issued in January. His bail was set at $3,132.
The following is a call to which deputies responded Friday and early Saturday:
• A 29-year-old Carson City woman was taken into custody by deputies at 7:30 p.m. Friday after refusing to leave a residence in the 1700 block of Russell Way. Deputies reportedly tried to take the woman home but she refused to stay there, so she was transported for treatment because of apparent intoxication. She was later transferred to Carson City Jail.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• A residential burglary in the 400 block of South Street in Yerington.
• A fight at a casino on North Main Street in Yerington.
• Shoplifting at a supermarket in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley.
Secret Witness turns 40 this year – and it’s helped solve many of Northern Nevada’s most violent crimes
Secret Witness tips have played a pivotal role in solving some of the most violent crimes the greater Northern Nevada region has seen. To date, Secret Witness has paid out more than $300,000 in rewards to anonymous tipsters. Rewards range from $50 (graffiti/tagging) to $1,500 (armed robbery) to $2,500 (murder).