June 9, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael King Griffin, 21, carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 4 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny of a vehicle. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 46-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 10:52 a.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and open container. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 22-year-old builder from Hayden, Iowa, was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor threats. Bail was set at $632.
• Susan Lloyd, 46, was arrested at 5:05 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Jacobs Way on suspicion of felony failure to appear. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 24-year-old unemployed Minden resident was arrested at 9:55 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 52-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 4:35 p.m. Friday at Telegraph and Walsh streets on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
The following are some of the 118 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of sexual offenses at Silver Springs High School at 8:43 a.m. Friday.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 30 block of South West Street in Yerington at 11:01 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute involving a 14-year-old in the 900 block of Villa Way in Fernley at 6:31 p.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk driver in the 1700 block of Donner Trail in Silver Springs at 10:09 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.