The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 8:18 p.m.: Amanda Kennedy, 26, and Lorraine Lockwood, 19, both of Dayton, were arrested in the 1400 block of North Carson Street. Kennedy was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to violate the controlled substance act, sale of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, possession of prescription pills, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a hypodermic device, with bail set at $46,774. Lockwood was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of prescription pills, with bail set at $5,000. The arrests were part of a buy-bust operation run by the Special Enforcement Team.
• 12:18 p.m.: A 22-year-old Dayton man was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 East and Fairview Drive on two Carson warrants. Bail: $4,000.
• 1:15 p.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 4700 block of South Carson Street on a Carson warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 4:53 p.m.: Eric Ridge, 27, of Carson City was arrested on a parole and probation violation and on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic device and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail.
• 5:04 p.m.: Mark Smith, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Long Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132.
• 9:09 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man and an 18-year-old Carson City man were arrested in the 4700 block of South Carson Street. The 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol, with bail set at $242, and the 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and hit and run, with bail set at $879.
• 12:19 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on two Henderson Nevada Highway Patrol criminal contempt warrants. Bail: $2,257.
• 4:04 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2700 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $292.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900.