The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Diego Escobedo, a 19-year-old janitor from Carson City, was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Saturday on the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony probation violation. Escobedo, an alleged member of the “Bambino” gang, was spotted in the company of another alleged gang member. No bail was set.
• A 21-year-old Minden mechanic was arrested at 10 p.m. Saturday on the 4300 block of South Carson street on suspicion of assault, disorderly conduct and resisting a peace officer. His bail was set at $1,300.
• A 19-year-old Carson machinist was arrested at 5:11 a.m. Sunday at the Rolando Road on suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol and trespassing. His bail was set at $480.
• Michael Clepham, a 24-year-old Stagecoach man, was arrested at 6:28 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Rand and Long streets on suspicion of possession of more than an ounce of marijuana, a felony, and conspiracy to possess marijuana. During a traffic stop for speeding, a deputy smelled “unburned” marijuana coming from Clepham’s car. Troy the drug-sniffing dog assisted in finding the alleged amount of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 48-year-old Carson man was arrested at 9:09 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Saliman Road and East Highway 50 on suspicion of DUI, driving with a suspended license, rolling through a stop sign, not having proof of insurance and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $6,200.