The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday and Wednesday:
• A 40-year-old unemployed Carson woman was arrested at 12:07 p.m. Tuesday on the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of interfering with a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 54-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 7:21 p.m. Tuesday on the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of having a warrant for criminal contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Steven Legge, a 36-year-old unemployed Carson man, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Colorado and Roop streets on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a warrant, driving with a suspended license and felony possession of drugs. He was stopped for driving with a cracked windshield. Bail was set at $4,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday and Thursday:
• Deputies responded to a call of a motorist needing assistance at 2:23 p.m. Wednesday on State Route 341 a half-mile form the sheriff’s office. A tow truck was called.
• Deputies responded to a call of a domestic dispute at 5:10 p.m. Wednesday on the first block Canyon Way in Lockwood.
• Deputies conducted a warrant service at 6:53 a.m. Thursday on the first block of Stephanie Way in Sparks.