The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Georgia Griffith, 26, a waitress from Carson City, was arrested at 2:22 a.m. Wednesday at Winnie Lane and Carson Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice out of Butte County, Calif., misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding, failure to maintain a single lane and a failure-to-appear warrant. No bail was set.
• A 23-year-old casino worker from Carson City was arrested at 2:33 a.m. Wednesday on Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $1,539.
• A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of North Fall Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 22-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of Mountain Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to obey a traffic device, speeding and driving on a license revoked for drunken driving. Bail was $1,501.
The following are some of the 157 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Property injury report in the 700 block of North Curry Street at 10:20 a.m.
• Child abuse report in the 900 block of East Musser Street at 10:31 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest of a 19-year-old at Carson High School for possession of marijuana at 11:10 a.m.
• Child abuse report on Tiger Drive at 11:20 a.m.
• Graffiti in the 200 block of Bath Street at 1:22 p.m.
• Accident in the 1800 block of North Mountain Street at 2:19 p.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 East and Airport Road at 3:02 p.m.
• Juvenile arrest in the 1500 block of Bolero Drive at 5:40 p.m.
• Threat report in the 3100 block of Highway 50 East at 6:54 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 600 block of West King Street at 7:35 p.m.
• Graffiti in the 1100 block of Janas Way at 8:28 p.m.
• Battery report in the 1600 block of North Carson Street at 10:36 p.m.
The following are some of the 103 calls to which deputies responded:
• Destruction of property report in the 400 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 9:17 a.m.
• Destruction of property report at the Fernley substation at 1:12 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 2:34 p.m.
• Misdemeanor warrant arrest on Cowee Drive in Mound House at 3:04 p.m.
• Misdemeanor warrant arrest on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 4:40 p.m.
• Residential burglary report at the Fernley substation at 5 p.m.
• Accident on Ninth Street in Silver Springs at 6:47 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 300 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 8:11 p.m.
The following are some of the 22 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Shots fired in the desert off Canyon Way at 10:07 a.m.
• Traffic stop in the 200 block of South C Street at 11:32 a.m.
• A three-legged, 30-pound dog with a curled tail was missing from the 2200 block of Empire Lane at 12:15 p.m.
• A man reported he saw 10 vultures circling above Peri Ranch Road near the Truckee River at 2:31 p.m. He said the sight indicated something was near death in the area. Deputies were unable to locate the birds
• Traffic stop on Cartwright Road at 3:44 p.m.
• Vandalism report in Lockwood at 5:23 p.m.
• Domestic dispute on South C Street at 9:39 p.m.