The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Justin Dayton Bashom, 27, of Carson City, a machinist, felony possession of stolen property.
– Juan Felipe Martinez, 28, of Carson City, a maintenance worker, felony larceny from a person and gross misdemeanor of destruction of property.
– Michael Shane Guzman, 33, of Carson City, a cabinet maker, sex offender failing to register.
– A 20-year-old self-employed male from Carson City, gross misdemeanor for child endangerment.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
– Traffic stop on Highway 95A resulting in arrest for alleged driving while under the influence.
– Report of shop lifting at the Village Market.
– Report of vandalism in the 200 block of Third Avenue.
– Report of destruction of property in 500 block of Rawe Peak Drive.
– Report of person allegedly driving under the influence 4100 block Highway 95A.
– Report of illegal burn on Highlands Drive.
– Report of prowler in 500 block of South Street.