August 20, 2008
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 46-year-old man who refused to reveal his home address and occupation was arrested at 10:16 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of East Robinson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an officer. Bail was set at $407.
– Patrick Darren Turrentine, 48 of Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to comply as a sex offender out of Texas, misdemeanor contempt of court and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $11,632.
– A 39-year-old waiter from Carson City was arrested at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
– A 54-year-old Realtor from Henderson, was arrested at 10:40 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a 2005, Carson City warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor battery on a victim 60 years or older.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
– Report of an iPod stolen from a vehicle in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive at 1:30 a.m.
– Coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 7:27 a.m.
– Accident involving a motorcycle and a vehicle at Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East at 7:50 a.m.
– Accident at College Parkway and Roop Street at 9:03 a.m.
– Report of a “slippery substance” intentionally placed on stairs on College Parkway at 11:05 a.m.
– Report of several homeless people living in the 1200 block of East William Street at 12:42 p.m. One person was arrested.
– Report of a motorcycle stolen from the 2400 block of Bunch Way at 1:06 p.m.
– Report of a three subjects entering Easy Wear in the 1900 block of North Carson Street, grabbing several items of clothing and running out the door.
– Report of a vehicle hitting a fence at Quinn and Spring drives at 3:45 p.m.
– Accident at Highway 395 at College Parkway at 6:14 p.m.
– Report of a vehicle burglary in the 1800 block of East Long Street at 6:35 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
– Commercial burglary report at Tumbleweed Daycare Center on Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 5:04 a.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Kit Kat Lane in Mound House at 5:08 a.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Cowee Drive in Mound House at 12:34 p.m.
– Fight report on Royal Troon Drive in Dayton at 12:45 p.m.
– Coroner call on Daniel Drive in Fernley at 4:21 p.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Navajo Trail in Stagecoach at 9:39 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial ‘202’ from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office