The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 3:21 p.m. Friday on the corner of Basque Way and Roop Street on an outstanding warrant for gross misdemeanor neglect or endangerment of a child without substantial harm. Bail is $2,500.
– A 42-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:36 p.m. Friday on the corner of Snyder Avenue and Silver Sage Drive on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $3,232.
– Rachael Marie Michelson, aka Rachael Pennine, 30, of Dayton, was arrested at 12:42 p.m. in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny. According to the arrest report Michelson and her mother placed $421.38 worth of merchandise in a plastic bin and left the store without paying for them. Bail was set at $25,000.
– A 31-year-old self-employed California man was arrested at 1:56 p.m. in the 900 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and a failure to appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $1,551.
– A 47-year-old man turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff’s Department at 6:48 a.m. Friday on a failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at 3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.