The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Dirk Arthur Maxwell, 26, a laborer from Carson City was arrested at 9:55 p.m. Friday in the 4700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment, possession of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor destruction of evidence and three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $10,924. Also arrested was Maria Colato, 26, on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and misdemeanor destruction of evidence. Her bail was set at $3,764.
– Robert John Medeiros, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:13 a.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor assault on a peace officer, misdemeanor resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $4,169.
– Mary Joanne Lindberg, 66, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:43 a.m. in the 300 block of William Street on a Mesquite County warrant charging felony non-sufficient funds. Bail was set at $700.
– A 77-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 6:55 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
– Arrest on Six Mile Canyon Road at 12:01 a.m.
– Felony arrest on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 1:51 a.m.
– Report of a duffel bag and purse, with items “strewn all over,” on Old Dayton Valley Road at 2:15 p.m.
– Arrest on Highway 50 East at Airport Road in Silver Springs at 4:36 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.