The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
– One person was arrested Saturday morning at a William Street grocery store on suspicion of urinating in public.
– A Carson City 36-year-old was jailed Saturday morning after turning himself in on warrants charging failure to appear on other charges. Bail was set at $11,000.
– A Mound House 19-year-old was jailed at 2:44 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of violating his probation in another case and as a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $3,150.
– A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery, harassment with assault and preventing someone from calling 911 just before midnight Friday. According to the arrest report, he was seen by an officer trying to force his way into a bathroom occupied by his girlfriend and her three small children. Bail was set at $11,000.
– A 20-year-old Incline Village woman was arrested on suspicion of petty larceny after a Friday afternoon incident at a South Carson Street department store. Store security told deputies she attempted to steal goods worth $177. Bail was set at $1,250.
– A Carson City 30-year-old was arrested on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving after an 8:15 p.m. traffic stop at Colorado and Roop streets. His bail was set at $2,500.
– A 41-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving at 3:30 p.m. Friday. The arrest at Butti Way and Fairview Drive also included a charge of driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $3,540.
– A Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery Friday evening after she allegedly threw a half-full can of soda at her stepfather, hitting him in the head. The incident happened during an argument at their residence on College Parkway.