The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Jaime Castillo, 58, an assembly worker from Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of felony obtaining money using the identity of another. Bail was set at $25,000.
– Randy Ray Righettini, 28, of Carson City, was arrested at 11 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony burglary and grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
– Report of a knife found at Fernley High School at 10:17 a.m.
– Residential burglary report on Cheyenne Trail at 8:06 a.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Toiyabe Street in Stagecoach at 10:48 a.m.
– Juvenile arrest on Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 3:53 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.