November 10, 2008
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 31-year-old medical billing clerk from Carson City was arrested at 10:17 a.m. Saturday at a motel in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Her bail was set at $3,000. Also arrested was a 30-year-old unemployed Indian Hills man on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a 27-year-old shipping and receiving clerk from Dayton on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation.
– A 19-year-old campground host from Carson City was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,369.
– Kathy Mary Jones, 52, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:13 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer and domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,632.
– A 55-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 3:56 p.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Desatoya Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving and a warrant. Bail was set at $3,687.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
Recommended Stories For You
– Arrest on Cash Drive in Mound House at 12:56 a.m.
– Arrest on Hardie Lane in Fernley at 1:40 a.m.
– Single-vehicle rollover in Wilson Canyon in Mason Valley at 11:37 a.m.
– Felony warrant arrest on Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 7:01 p.m.
– Arrest on Cottonwood Lane in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799 Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.