The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Ronald Schilling, 43, a plumber from Carson City, was arrested at 8:51 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,632.
– Lori Ann Fernandez, 38, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:12 p.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Como Street on two warrants for suspicion of felony attempted theft and uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $5,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
– Caller on B Street reported at 3:06 p.m. that someone’s repeatedly slashed her tires.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
– A woman on Canary Circle in Fernley reported someone stole a taillight off her jeep sometime before 6:40 a.m.
– Coroner call on Northgate Drive in Dayton at 10:25 a.m.
– Commercial burglary report on Rawe Peak in Dayton at 11:41 a.m.
– Felony arrest on Ninth Street in Silver Springs at 3:47 p.m.
– A report of stolen checks from a mailbox on White Bluff Circle at 4:13 p.m.
– Misdemeanor juvenile arrest on Mason Avenue in Mason Valley at 8:33 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.