November 27, 2008
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 30-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 12:46 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Fifth Street for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
– A Carson City woman, age and occupation unknown, was arrested at 6:07 a.m. Thursday in the 3400 block of Airport Road for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, open container, unsafe backing and possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,058.
– A 23-year-old disabled man from Sacramento was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street at 11:23 p.m. Wednesday for suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $220.
– A 33-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
– An 18-year-old dog groomer from Minden was arrested at 1:56 p.m. Wednesday in the 4200 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $337.
– A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 11:47 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of Brown Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery first offense. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 32-year-old office assistant from Carson City was arrested at 5:21 p.m. Wednesday at Roop and Corbett streets for suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt and driving with a suspended license. Bail was set at $2,105.
– A 48-year-old construction worker from Long Beach was arrested at 6:09 p.m. Wednesday at Roop Street and Winnie Lane for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving accident with property damage and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,214.
– A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday at North Roop Street and Hot Springs Road for suspicion of misdemeanor driving with a revoked or suspended registration and driver’s license, and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $4,239.
– A 47-year-old construction worker from La Habra, Calif., was arrested at 8:02 a.m. Thursday at Carson and Third streets for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding and open container. Bail was set at $1,391.
– Edgar Abel Vargas-Murillo, a 29-year-old tile worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street for suspicion of felony commercial burglary. Vargas-Murillo allegedly broke into the Nevada Auto Title Loan in the 3100 block of North Carson Street at 7 p.m. Wednesday by breaking a window to steal his title. In leaving, he wrecked his 1994 Nissan pickup ruck and fled on foot, according to the report. He turned himself in Thursday morning. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
– An animal complaint on Riverboat Road in Mark Twain at 12:34 a.m.
– A burglary report on Retail Road in Dayton at 10:41 a.m.
– A threat report in the 300 block of Old Dayton Valley Road at 11:28 a.m.
– A report of sexual offenses in the 200 block of Old Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 12:10 p.m.
– A report of child abuse or neglect in the 300 block of Old Dayton Valley Road at 1:46 p.m.
– A domestic dispute in the 300 block of Industrial Drive in Fernley at 2:20 p.m.
– A report of sexual offenses in the 3800 block of Spruce Drive in Silver Srping at 3:28 p.m.
– A domestic dispute in the 200 block of Cottonwood Lane in Fernley at 4:35 p.m.
– A death investigation on Wellington Cutoff in Smith Valley at 4:57 p.m.
– A domestic dispute in the 600 block of Winter Place, Fernley at 7:18 p.m.
– Noise complaints in the 100 block of Palmer Court in Dayton Valley at 8:22 p.m.
– A fight on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 10:15 p.m
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775- 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.