The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 3:15 a.m. at Northgate and Applegate lanes on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, failure to provide child restraints in vehicle, improperly displaying license plate and failure to register vehicle. Bail was set at $870.
• Ameil Williams, 38, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at the Sheriff’s Department on a warrant for suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Robert Kniestadt, 20, unemployed of Reno, was arrested at 12:41 p.m. Thursday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny and two misdemeanor traffic warrants. Bail was set at $25,370.
• Chesley Gerhardt Ludden, 21, unemployed of Dayton, was arrested at 3:27 p.m. in the 200 block of Corral Drive in Dayton on a Carson City suspicion of felony robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Felony arrest on Farm District Road at 3:12 a.m. in Fernley.
• A Fernley woman reported at 9:31 a.m. .that her ex-husband’s girlfriend struck her during a child exchange.
• Felony arrest on Sunrise Drive in Dayton at 1:50 p.m.
• Neighbors were arguing at the Trails End Mobile Home Park in Fernley at 8:28 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.