The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old Carson City car wash employee was arrested at 1:23 a.m. Monday for failure to obey a citation. Bail was $1,019.
• Robert Murray Leiter, 52, a Carson City laborer was arrested at 10:27 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon, gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon, and misdemeanors felon failing to register, trespassing and an outstanding warrant out of Reno Justice Court. He allegedly entered a garage in the 400 block of Gardengate Way with a handsaw.
According to the police report, the homeowner confronted Leiter and shot him with a pellet gun. A confrontation allegedly ensued with the homeowner wrestling the saw from Leiter.
Bail was set at $23,257.
• A 32-year-old woman was arrested at 8:32 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Silver Sage Drive and Snyder Avenue on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $2,607.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A woman reported at 8:14 a.m. that her 16-year-old daughter ran away.
• A caller reported at 7:06 p.m. someone was setting off fireworks near the 700 block of Canary Circle.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.