The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:30 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Carson and Sophia streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failing to place two children, ages 2 and 3, in car restraints and driving without a valid license, driving on a suspended registration and no insurance. Bail was set at $693.
• Robert Cantrell, a 30-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 9:17 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Sherman Lane and Dori Way on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument and a probation violation, both felonies. No bail was set.
• Michael Mata, a 29-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:49 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of felony possession of more than one ounce of marijuana, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing a peace officer and four warrants charging failure to appear. Bail was set at $4,671. Also arrested was Kyle Bailey, an 18-year-old Carson City mover, on suspicion of felony possession of more than one ounce of marijuana, misdemeanor minor in consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, probation violation and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $9,909. A 19-year-old unemployed man from Yukiah, Calif., was also arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an investigation disorderly conduct and minor in consumption alcohol. Bail was set at $864.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:12 a.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of bail conditions and violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $5,079.
• A 21-year-old man was arrested at 2:19 a.m. on Sunday at the William and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. He allegedly had a blood-alcohol content of .11. According to the report, the arresting officer spotted the man urinating in the drive-through lane of a fast-food restaurant.
• Terrence Vickers, 44, aka David, was arrested at 10:19 a.m. Sunday on the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, misdemeanor domestic battery and assault. Vickers was arrested at a convenience store for allegedly, “eating items off the shelf and concealing additional food items on his person.” When an employee approached him, Vickers allegedly threatened the victim and began throwing packaged food items at him. He also allegedly punched his girlfriend in the throat and leg and took her driver’s license and welfare card, the report states.
• A 43-year-old man was arrested at 3:26 a.m. at the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 3:26 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of being a drunken pedestrian. He was reportedly spotted walking east on William Street with a blood alcohol content of .350, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $67.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.