The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Terris Lee French, 33, a food industry worker from Carson City, was arrested at 1:47 p.m. Wednedsay at Highway 50 East and Brown Street on warrats for suspicion of felony failure to appear and misdemenaor failure to appear both out of Reno. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded recently:
• A man reported finding a bottle with syringes and balloons in it at 6:19 p.m. in the 2800 block of North Carson Street.
• Residential burglary report in the 1100 block of La Loma Drive at 8:38 p.m.
• Vehicle burglaries were reported Thursday between 5 a.m and 9 a.m. in the following locations: 1800 block of North Stewart Street, 1900 block of Marie Drive, 3100 block of Oreana Drive, 1600 block of Spooner Drive and the 1900 block of Marie Drive.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report at 9:29 a.m. of a window broken and door dented on a vehicle in the 500 block of Shadow Lane in Fernley.
• A caller reported finding a rack of compact discs alongside a fence on Jessica Lane in Fernley at noon.
• Arrest on Spruce Avenue in Silver Springs at 4:58 p.m.
• Report at 5:20 p.m. of a 15-year-old battered on Canary Circle in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.