April 3, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail over the weekend. All are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Michael Eric Irwin, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at about 9:30 p.m. Friday and charged lewdness with a child under 14 and two counts of sexual assault of a child under 14, all felonies. He was transported from Washoe County Jail. His bail was $150,000.
• Christopher Aaron Wilson, 18, of Carson City, was arrested at about 8 p.m. Friday on a warrant charging him with felony probation violation and two failure to appear in traffic citation warrants. He was arrested in the Raley’s parking lot in Carson City during a traffic stop.
• Alfredo Gutierrez, 33, of Carson City, was arrested at about 4 a.m. Saturday and charged with third-offense driving under the influence, a felony, as well as misdemeanor charges of having an open container of alcohol and driving with a suspended license. He had DUI convictions in 2008, 2006 and 2004, according to the arrest report. A preliminary breathalyzer test showed a blood alcohol content of .281 percent, according to the report. He was pulled over on U.S. Highway 50 near the U.S. 395 overpass.
• Garrett Blackwell, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at about 10:45 p.m. Friday on a charge of felony parole and probation violation. He was arrested during a traffic stop near Carson and Robinson streets. He was given no bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• Arthur Lucero, 46, of Carson City, was arrested at about 10:45 p.m. Friday and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of meth with intent to sell and parole violation, all felonies, and misdemeanor charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and making improper turn at an intersection. A deputy with the Carson City Sheriff’s Office Special Enforcement Team stopped Lucero for allegedly making an improper turn near William Street and Saliman Road. Once they identified him, dispatchers told the deputy that Lucero was on parole for drug trafficking. He consented to a search, and officers found a meth pipe and three small bags of meth, according to the arrest report. He reportedly admitted to being a “runner” out selling meth. His bail was $23,540.