The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail over the weekend. All are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Jeffrey David Volosin, 29, of Gardnerville, was arrested about 11:40 p.m. Sunday and on a warrant charging him with two counts of lewdness with a child under the age of 14 and five counts of sexual assault with a child under the aged of 14, all felonies. Volosin was arrested during a traffic stop near Pheasant and Fairview drives, where he was reportedly driving an unlicensed van. His bail was $250,000.
• Zachery Evan Werner, 22, of Dayton, was arrested about 4:45 p.m. Saturday and charged with embezzlement and grand larceny, both felonies. Werner allegedly stole $850 from his cash register at Costco, where he worked. Werner reportedly admitted to a sheriff’s deputy that he stole the money to pay his rent after racking up credit card debt of more than $15,000. He reportedly told the deputy he was sorry and remorseful for his actions. His bail was $20,000.
• William Patrick Oller, 47, of Carson City, was arrested about 12:50 a.m. Monday and charged with arrest of a probationer, a felony, and misdemeanor first-offense battery that constitutes domestic violence. A neighbor at his apartment complex near Russett Way and Jeanell Drive called police after reportedly hearing Oller’s girlfriend yell that she was being choked. The girlfriend reportedly told deputies that Oller had grabbed her and threw her around the apartment, tearing her shirt off in the process, and then tried to choke her. The deputy reported seeing faded marks on the girlfriend’s neck. Oller was given no bail.
• Rolando Pacheco-Garcia, 31, of Carson City, was arrested about 4 p.m. Friday on two warrants charging him with felony burglary and home invasion and misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. He has been in custody at the jail since April 14. His bail for these charges was $55,000.
• Crystal Ann Annabel, 31, of Norfolk, Va., was arrested about 10 p.m. Friday on warrants charging her with felony burglary, attempting to obtain money over $250 by false pretenses, uttering a forged instrument, obtaining money over $250 by false pretenses and contempt of court at Reno District Court, all felonies. She also faces a misdemeanor charge of violating the conditions of a suspended sentence. She was transferred to the jail from South Lake Tahoe. Her bail was $25,500.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested about 1 a.m. Saturday and charged with obstructing an officer, being an ex-felon failing to register, and being a minor consuming alcohol, all misdemeanors. The man was stopped near North Carson Street and Hot Springs Road and reportedly did not give a deputy his correct name or age. Once another person identified the man, it was reportedly discovered that he was a gang member from Washington state with an active but non-extraditable warrant for escape. He was listed as a violent offender with felony convictions for drive-by shooting, burglary and malicious mischief. His bail was $600. A 19-year-old from Carson City was also arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, minor consuming alcohol and violation of a suspended sentence, all misdemeanors. His bail was $2,150.