The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail over the weekend. All are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Blane Allen Frazier, 54, was arrested about 11 a.m. Friday and charged with felony grand larceny of a motor vehicle, gross misdemeanor battery of a peace officer, and the misdemeanors first-offense driving under the influence of alcohol, resisting/obstructing a peace officer and making threats. His address was unknown because he was uncooperative, deputies said. Frazier was stopped on U.S. 395 just west of the Carson Street on-ramp and the vehicle was confirmed as stolen from Douglas County, according to the arrest report. Frazier reportedly became belligerent and kicked, screamed obscenities and threats and spat at the arresting deputy. His bail was $27,000.
• Jerald Fahey, 38, of Carson City, was arrested about 6:20 p.m. Saturday and charged with battery by a prisoner, a felony, and destruction of jail property, a gross misdemeanor. Fahey, an inmate at the jail, reportedly struck another inmate with a chair and then threw it at a television, breaking it. His bail was $17,500.
• Waylon Dean Fillmore, 20, of Carson City, was arrested about 5:40 p.m. on a warrant charging him with battery with a deadly weapon to promote gang activities, a felony. He was taken to the jail by a Lyon County sheriff’s deputy. His bail was $10,000.
• Mark Albert Newman, 58, of Carson City, was arrested about 5 p.m. Sunday and charged with a felony, preventing a crime victim from reporting. Newman was reportedly in a domestic dispute with a female and when she called 911, he allegedly grabbed the phone and threw it. His bail was $7,500.
• Bertena Galvan, 51, of Carson City, was arrested about 10:30 p.m. Sunday and charged with obtaining/using false identification to avoid prosecution, a felony, and on a warrant charging her with misdemeanor contempt of court. Galvan reportedly identified herself to a deputy as her sister, but was her identity was confirmed by her tattoos. Her bail was $5,500.