June 5, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are innocent until proved guilty.
• Darrell Peterson, 55, of Carson City, was arrested at about 5:45 p.m. Thursday on a felony warrant charging him with fugitive from justice out of Fort Lauderdale, Fla. According to the arrest report, deputies with the Special Enforcement Team found him while executing a search warrant near Winnie Lane and Mountain Street. A records check revealed the warrant stemming from a charge of felony battery on a peace officer. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office in Florida said it would extradite, according to the report. Peterson had no bail.
• Anthony Kendall, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at about 9 p.m. Sunday and charged with felony false imprisonment, felony possession of a controlled substance and on a felony parole and probation warrant and several misdemeanors. Deputies were looking for Kendall in a motel near Bath and Carson streets when deputies heard what they said sounded like a domestic dispute coming from the room Kendall and his wife were renting, according to the arrest report. Deputies arrested Kendall on the warrant and found him to be the aggressor in a domestic battery and in possession of several hypodermic needles, paraphernalia and small amount of a controlled substance, according to the arrest report. He had no bail.
• Mark Fisse, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at about 10:30 p.m. Friday and charged with felony escape by a prisoner. Fisse was reportedly released from the jail under another person’s name. He was found at a motel near Carson and Park streets. His bail was $25,000.
• A 19-year-old Fallon man was arrested at about 7:50 a.m. Sunday and charged with statutory sexual seduction, a gross misdemeanor. According to the arrest report, he told deputies he and the 15-year-old victim had just started having sex when the victim’s mother walked in. He said the victim told him she was 16, which she denied to deputies, saying age never came up, according to the arrest report. His bail was $2,500.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 40-year-old Reno man was arrested at about 12:30 p.m. Saturday and charged with misdemeanor battery. According to the arrest report, the man was reportedly riding his motorcycle when he was struck from behind by another driver near the Fairview Drive exit of U.S. Highway 395. He then got off of his motorcycle and allegedly started punching the other driver in the face while he was sitting inside his vehicle. His bail was $1,000.