Sheriffs’ Log Dec. 1
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:28 p.m. Monday at Fairview and Desatoya drives on suspicion of speeding in a school zone and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,279.
• A 50-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 1:02 p.m. Monday at Washington and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• A 25-year-old shipping clerk from Carson City was arrested at 8:05 p.m. in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 30-year-old unemployed Minden man was arrested at 3:08 p.m. Monday at John and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6:49 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor harassment. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Report of two state vehicles burglarized in the 1600 block of Old Hot Springs Road at 11:28 a.m.
• Report of a woman possibly passed out on drugs in a bathroom stall at the Carson City Library at 12:22 p.m.
• Report of an attempted burglary in the 700 block of West Telegraph Street at 3:56 p.m.
• Accident at 4 p.m. at Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 6:26 p.m.
• Report of a garage band in the 100 block of West Applegate way “being way too loud” at 6:27 p.m.
• A vehicle struck a horse at Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road at 5:25 p.m. The vehicle sustained minor damage and the horse fled. Its body was found an hour later a mile north of Sedge Road along Deer Run Road.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded recently:
• Vince Marshall, 39, of Sun Valley and Clifford Wood, 50, of West Valley, Utah, were arrested in the Reno Tahoe Industrial Park on Nov. 24 on suspicion of attempted grand larceny and possession of burglary tools. The men were allegedly stealing rebar from a park business. Marshall was additionally booked on suspicion of felony grand larceny in a Nov. 19 theft. Each is being held on $15,000 bail.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.