Sheriffs’ Log Dec. 17
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Eric John Sunderland, 40, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 11:56 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, driving on a suspended registration, driving without insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Tami Rae White, 29, a transient certified nursing assistant, was arrested at 11:53 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, failure to comply warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Frederick Alan Russo, 57, retired from South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 6:13 p.m. in the 2100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, and tail lights required. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday
• An employee reported at 7:25 a.m. when they arrived at work at a veterinarian’s office an X-ray machine was going off and cash register door open.
• Accident at Bath and Carson streets at 7:34 a.m.
• Report of a vacant home stripped of electrical wires on Brown Street.
• A man reported at 12:01 p.m. that a stranger threatened to stab him in the neck in the 300 block of East William Street.
• A woman reported at 2:42 p.m. that a man the night before threatened he was “going to get her” because she refused to date him.
• A woman reported at 7:08 p.m. she was scammed of $984 after she was contacted by phone and wired money to someone.
• Report of three people fighting in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East at 11:12 p.m.
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Arrest at Fernley Sheriff’s substation at 7:08 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report at 7:32 a.m. of a beige four-door Jeep passing a stopped school bus at Six Mile Canyon Road and Lower Bridge.
• Report at 9:34 a.m. of a pickup sliding off the road and stuck in the snow at Lousetown and Long Valley roads.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775- 283-1799.
Callers always remain anonymous.