Sheriff’s Log Dec. 23
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old press worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:32 p.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor suspended registration, no insurance, driving on a suspended license and driving under the influence of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,558.
• Theodore Sanchez, 35, a construction worker from Sparks, was arrested at 8:13 p.m. Tuesday at David and Stewart streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, possession of intent to sell, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, tail lights not working, failure to use a turn signal. Bail $15,000.
• Amanda Hayes, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:34 p.m. in the 2800 block of Mountain Street on suspicion of felony burglary. She was allegedly stealing from elderly residents at the assisted living facility where she was employed. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A woman on Combs Circle reported her purse was stolen from her house as she slept.
• An alternative sentencing subject was tazered at 3:41 p.m. on Lepire Drive.
• Report of Christmas decorations missing from a yard on Berkenfield Drive found torn apart down the street at 4:57 p.m.
The Carson City Secret Witness number is 775- 322-4900. Callers always remain anonymous.