Sheriffs’ Log Dec. 24
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Kenneth Weaver, 44, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 3200 block of Bowers Lane on suspicion of felony burglary, grand larceny and a misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Jeffrey Atkins, 45, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 3:44 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs.
• Solomon Jacoboni, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Pinion Hills Drive on suspicion of felony third-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report of rock thrown through a window on Cheatgrass Drive in Mark Twain at 3:57 p.m.
• Report of rocks thrown through windows at Sutro Elementary in Dayton at 8:23 a.m.
• Report of a sliding glass door on Grassland Road in Fernley shot out sometime before 6:29 p.m.
If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.