Sheriff’s Log Dec. 28
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All persons are innocent until proven guilty in court.
• An 18-year-old was booked at 11:20 p.m. Friday on charges of driving under the influence and failure to maintain a travel lane. Deputies pulled the defendant over, saying his vehicle meandered from one lane to the next and back on Saliman. He was ordered held in lieu of $1,050 bail.
• A Carson City 25-year-old was charged with driving under the influence at 6:05 a.m. Saturday after a traffic stop on Fairview south of East Fifth Street. He was also charged with not maintaining a driving lane. Bail was set at $1,050.
• A Carson City 26-year-old was charged with petty larceny after Wal Mart security reported she tried to leave the store without paying for goods in her basket. The woman was also charged with trespassing with total bail set at $400.
• Deputies were called to the Jack-in-the-Box restaurant on Retail Drive at 4:30 p.m. Saturday after a report of a man sleeping in the restroom. The report says the 53-year-old was so intoxicated they took him to Carson-Tahoe Hospital. After his examination he was charged with disorderly conduct. Deputies said a search of his person turned up a matchbook with marijuana resin on it so he was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,150.
• A 23-year-old was ordered held without bail after a deputy responded to a report of a fight at Sherman Lane and Airport Road Saturday at 11:20 p.m. The deputy reported that he had dispatch check on Jacob Jarrard because he seemed nervous. The check revealed a no-bail warrant for a probation violation and a contempt warrant. Also arrested at the scene was a 31-year-old Reno woman who approached arresting officers. A check of her background revealed suspended-sentence conditions prohibiting her from drinking alcohol. Deputies said she was intoxicated at the time.
• A 27-year-old Carson resident was arrested at 3:44 a.m. Monday after a report of a fight in a bar on East Telegraph. He was approached after yelling at other customers not to cooperate with deputies. A check of his background revealed a warrant from Carson Justice Court charging him with violating conditions of his suspended sentence as well as a contempt warrant from Reno Justice Court. Bail was set at $1,830.
• David Illig, 25, of Carson City was jailed at 11:35 p.m. Monday after a traffic stop at Goni and College Parkway. A check of his record revealed two felony warrants on charges of possession of drugs with intent to sell and a probation violation. He was ordered held without bail.
• A 36-year-old woman was arrested at 4:37 a.m. Tuesday after throwing a coffee cup at two other customers in the Nugget Coffee Shop who, she said, were making fun of her. She was charged with disorderly conduct and held in lieu of $150 bail.
• A 21-year-old was arrested at North Stewart and Proctor at 1:04 a.m. Tuesday on charges of violating conditions of his suspended sentence. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.