Sheriffs’ Log Dec. 31
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Cody Cage Ward, 21, of Dayton, was arrested at 5:17 p.m. Wednesday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on a felony no-bail warrant, misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• An 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:31 a.m. Thursday at Airport Road and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and a bench warrant for failure to appear on a domestic battery charge in Lyon County. He allegedly smoked marijuana with two 14-year-old boys and was walking with them when police stopped him. Bail was set at $1,632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report of several deer in the road at 6:36 a.m. in front of the Legislature.
• Power tools were taken from the 5700 block of Highway 50 East after someone cut a fence sometime before 7:56 a.m.
• Accident in the 3000 block of North Carson Street at 1:54 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 500 block of South Roop Street at 3:53 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 1700 block of Brown Street at 7:45 p.m.
• Report of a homeless man asking someone to shoot him at 10:58 p.m.
in the 3200 block of Imperial Way.
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Report at 1:48 a.m. of four men fighting in the 1600 block of Meadows Avenue in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.