Sheriffs’ Log Dec. 8
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old unemployed man was arrested at 7:33 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $1,087.
• A 20-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 7:49 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and probation violation. Bail was set at $3,567.
• A 27-year-old carpenter from McFarland, Calif., was arrested at 1:08 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 45-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:33 a.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor interfering with 911, domestic battery and a warrant. Bail was set at $4,182.
• A 55-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:31 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 28-year-old retail clerk from Carson City was arrested at 1:02 a.m. Saturday on College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 42-year-old construction worker from Dayton was arrested at 8:04 a.m. 0Friday in the 1700 block of Brown Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $732.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Coroner call on
Jasper Lane in Dayton at 7:59 a.m.
• Report at 1:09 p.m. of cars taken and a home burglarized while the owner was away in Mason Valley.
• Sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 3:13 p.m. someone ransacked a home on Fir Avenue in Silver Springs.
• A man reported at 9:45 p.m. he had blocked in a tractor trailer on West Main Street in Fernley after the big rig hit his Volvo then the driver tried to leave.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.