Sheriff’s Log: Drunken pedestrian and disorderly conduct
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:56 a.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2060 W. College Parkway on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $849.
• 1:40 p.m.: A 40-year-old man was arrested at 900 N. Roop St. on charges of drunken pedestrian and disorderly conduct. Bail: $304.
• 10:50 p.m.: Cameron Haffey, 20, of Carson City was arrested at Beverly Drive and North Roop Street on charges of obtaining and using false information of another person to avoid arrest, minor consuming alcohol, obstructing and delaying and on a Carson City violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $18,644.
• 10:55 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 909 Little Lane on a charge of disorderly conduct. Bail: $632.
• 1:29 a.m.: A 25-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at N. Roop St. and Northridge Drive on two Douglas County warrants for failure to appear and contempt and a Churchill County warrant for failure to appear. Bail: $6,179.
• 4:04 a.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 3301 E. Fifth St. on a Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $790.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.