Sheriff’s Log Feb. 19
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old man was arrested at 10:52 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 28-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:44 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation and battery. Bail was set at $4,132.
• Kenneth Dale Jones, 22, of Carson City, was additionally booked into jail at 3:25 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony robbery in connection with an incident at Jackson’s gas station on Jan. 24. Jones is already being held in connection with two other burglaries. Bail on the new charge is set at $40,000.
• Jose Avila-Monrroy, 18 of Dayton, was arrested at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday in the parking lot of Carson High on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon on school grounds. He allegedly had brass knuckles in his car. Bail was set at $2,500. He is not a student.
• Jami Weddell, 27, of Carson City, was arrested in the 200 block of South Pratt Street on a Reno warrant for felony burglary and possession of stolen property.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Fight report in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive at 5:39 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 100 block of Crown Point Drive at 1:41 p.m.
• Court-order violation in the 3800 block of South Carson Street at 9:17 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness number is 775- 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.