Sheriffs’ Log Feb. 26
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Joseph William Galvin, 43, a painter from Simi Valley, Calif., was arrested at 8:40 a.m. Thursday at Northgate Lane and Ramsey Circle on a felony bad check warrant from Las Vegas. Bail was set at $1,550.
• Michelle Warden, 43, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 10:07 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony third-offense domestic battery and misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $11,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A man on Como Street reported his mother pushed him “in the face,” at 12:40 a.m.
• A woman reported at 7:33 a.m. that a man was following her after a road rage incident that began on the freeway.
• A 1987 gray Toyota pickup was reported missing from the 1300 block of Edmonds Drive at 8:22 a.m.
• A reported dispute over Chinese food in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East at 11:05 a.m.
• A stereo was missing from a vehicle parked on West College Parkway at 11:22 a.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded recently:
• Report Tuesday at 10:38 a.m. of horses on a lawn on Rue De La Chartreuse.
• Report at 4:48 p.m. Tuesday of a son holding his father in a headlock on Avenue De La Bleu De Claire and the father yelling for help. An arrest was made.
• A large rock was removed from the middle of the road on Greiner’s Bend on South C Street at 11:43 a.m. Wednesday.
• Report at 11:44 a.m. Wednesday of horses in front of the Senior Citizen Center on Peri Ranch Road in Lockwood.