Sheriff’s Log Feb. 5
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday at Carmine Street and Sneddon Way on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain lane, second-offense drunken driving, open container and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,296.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:44 a.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Chimney Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $2,764.
• Dustin Bleu North, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:27 p.m. Wednesday at Russell Way and Highway 50 East for two felony warrants indicating he failed to appear in court. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Ronny Kent, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:43 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 5:52 a.m.
• Accident at South Saliman Road and Jodi Lane at 7:51 p.m.
• Accident in the 1000 block of North Division Street at 12:48 p.m.
• A father reported at 3:07 p.m. his son was battered at the high school by another student. The son sustained a broken nose and stitches.
• Report of two males fighting in the 3200 block of East Nye Lane.
• Accident at North Division and West Musser streets at 6:21 p.m.
• Report at 7:39 p.m. of a stray pit bull struck by two cars at Arrowhead and Convair drives. Animal control took the dog to the vet.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.