Sheriffs’ log for July 21
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Matthew Kuiper, 34, was arrested at 2:50 a.m. Saturday on Highway 50 and Rand Avenue on suspicion of felony parole probation. No bail was set.
• Heather Olea, 22, was arrested at 10:23 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Dori Way on suspicion of possession of stolen property, a felony, and a misdemeanor for a warrant to attend substance abuse counseling. Bail was set at $25,500.
• Chase Fuller, 20, was arrested at 6:43 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony auto burglary and misdemeanor tampering/injuring a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $5,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded over the weekend:
• Report of a business intrusion in Silver Springs at 8:04 p.m. Friday.
• Report of shots fired in Fernley at 9:59 p.m. Friday.
• A car burglary at the Veteran’s Cemetery in Fernley at 3:17 p.m. Friday
• An indecent exposure report in Fernley at 9:21 a.m. Friday.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.